Jason Rossi, Founder and Owner of Rossi Construction

Rossi Construction has been serving the Tampa Bay area for over 20 years! Get to know the man behind the company, Jason Rossi, founder and owner. Jason has been an area resident for over 25 years and is proud to be well respected in the Tampa Bay and surrounding areas.

Tell us a little more about how you started learning the construction trade at 12 years old. 

I need to give credit to my Dad! If it weren’t for him, I’m not sure I’d be doing this today. During the summer of my 12th birthday, he thought learning construction would not only be a great way for me to keep busy, but to learn the family business. We started with the basics. I helped them do siding, windows, doors, bathrooms, and roofing. Along the way, I learned different techniques and skills. Each summer, and even sometimes after school and on the weekend, I would work with my Dad and really hone in on my skillset.

What motivated you to open Rossi Construction?

In my teens, I learned I was not the type of person who could work for someone else. I had my own dreams and desires that I knew I wanted to accomplish and that would be limited by working for someone else. With all of my experience working with my Dad, it was a no brainer to start Rossi Construction. It was the logical best move for me to be my own boss while doing something I was passionate about.

Do you have any hobbies?

Being a Tampa resident, I enjoy getting out on the water. Boating and fishing are a favorite pastime. I also enjoy practicing Martial Arts. Hockey and football are some of my favorite sports.  

What is one piece of advice you share with all your clients?

I tell this to everyone, not just my clients, but friends, family, and neighbors – make sure you research the company you are hiring. And this goes for any trade or service you need to hire! You want to do your research, make sure the company is licensed and insured, has good reviews and reputation and is legitimate. There are too many contractors out there looking to take advantage so always do your due diligence.

At Rossi Construction, we are open and honest with all our clients. We pride ourselves on workplace safety, quality construction and top-notch customer service.

Ready to tackle your next home project? Schedule your free in-home estimate by calling 813.436.0177.

More Read This Blog : Jason Rossi, Founder and Owner of Rossi Construction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Flooring For Resale Value

Tampa Kitchen Remodels and Planning Mistakes

Building A Hurricane Safe Home in the Tampa Bay Area